In this episode, Jedd talks with Gary Ringger, who shares how God led him from the desperation and depression of a crumbling business … to harnessing a thriving business enterprise to fuel Kingdom mission.
In this episode, you’ll explore
- How experiences of “wilderness,” including depression, can forge character and a new vision for life.
- How surrender to God’s will shifts your paradigm from ownership to service.
- How an intentional prayer life can remake your definition of success.
- How to receive good gifts God has for you by leaning into your own brokenness.
- Radical Business: From Ownership to Stewardship.
“I see in me many times where I’ve had to be broken to really…understand how much I need Him.”
“I used to not like being broken – and I still don’t really like it – but that is the way God pursues many of us…And then that relationship gets rich.”
“It is not just the situations themselves that are transformative, but how we choose respond to them…and the habits we develop along the way.”
Meet Our Guest
Gary Ringger is a loving husband, father, grandfather, and friend. Along with his wife, Marla, Gary is the co-Founder and President of Lifesong for Orphans, which serves more than 16,000 children and families around the globe through education, mentoring, discipleship, job training and other relationship-based programs. Lifesong also helps US churches provide grants to support families in adoption. Gary is the author of Radical Business: From Ownership to Stewardship.